The Big Loop, Days 26/27/28: Montreal (31 images)

The last time I was in Montreal was for Expo '67 (when I was 11.5)! So I have almost no memories of it. But I have always wanted to go back. So, during The Big Loop, I went with my sister and brother-in-law on a side trip to go check it out. A huge draw for me was the chance to reconnect with some dear old friends. 

Especially for such a large metropolis, Montreal is clean, beautiful, relatively safe, and the people are very friendly. My friends were great hosts and tour guides. The only negative was that I left my camera in the hotel one day, so missed a bunch of tourist photo ops.

Anyway... now I  have some fresh, wonderful Memories of Montreal!































Comments

Carolyn said…
Great pictures and fun trip!
Kristy said…
Excellent photos! It was wonderful spending time with you!