The Big Loop, Day 68: Wild, Wild West (28 images)

To get one more chance at some wildlife photography, I had planned to route through Yellowstone on my final leg. But snow was keeping some roads closed. So, at Cody, I decided to check out the Buffalo Bill Center of the West.

It is actually FIVE museums in one enormous building and features gorgeous display spaces. It's so big that your ticket allows you entry for two days. My photos, in no particular order, are just to give you a sense of the place.


























Some pronghorns along the road in southwest Wyoming gave that one final chance at wildlife I was hoping for.



Comments

Carolyn said…
Loved reading about what the Native Americans did with all parts of the buffalo! I also loved reading about Amelia Erhardt. What a fantastic trip that was, thanks for sharing your trip!