The Big Loop, Days 14, 15, 16: Austin/Family (34 images)

Visiting my niece and her family in Austin for a few days was such a nice break from the over 2500 miles I had logged in the last two weeks. Katie (who I dearly love), her terrific husband, and their two boys all were so welcoming and entertaining. 

The stars were her two boys, Enzo and Arlo. They have very different personalities and I loved the challenge of trying to quickly connect with them. It's lucky that I am a big kid myself - that sure helped!

There were scheduled adventures interspersed with tasty meals, silly games, and just laughing. One day we visited the Thinkery, a science-based children's museum. The next took us to a small zoo and cave tour. Then a nature walk. It was all chaotic fun, fun, fun with those boys.































When I had to move on today it was sure tough to leave them.


Comments

Carolyn said…
FUN! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kathleen said…
What a special time!!!!