The Big Loop, Day 26: Family & Nature (14 images)

I spent today with my sis and her family. It is a crazy, fun group. Her two sons, in their thirties, both have a lightning fast, very clever sense of humor. I think I'm fairly clever, but I often have to work to try to keep up with them!

We started the day with a nature walk. Yes, I got more life list birds. Some of the images are "soft" because the birds were so far away. And that required extreme cropping. You take what you can get, right?

Then back home for delicious homemade carnitas for lunch. Then a few rounds of a fun game afterwards. They are master games players, so I was more than happy to just avoid coming in last place three times in a row. And, as always, we laughed and laughed. And laughed.

Savannah Sparrow (New life list bird)

Red-winged Blackbirds

Red-winged Blackbird, female

American Goldfinch 

Blue-winged Teal (New life list bird)



Eastern Phoebe

Northern Flicker (blah photo, but a life list bird)

Eastern Phoebe (New life list bird)


Comments