My Morning Stroll (27 images)

This morning, I hiked part of the Beaver Pond trail, near the Going to the Sun Road entrance to the Park, along St. Mary Lake. Well, it was mainly a stroll, as I stopped frequently to more consciously "drink in" the details around me. I've been shooting so many grand vistas lately that I wanted to zero in more on the intimate beautiful details that are so abundant here. 

The easy hike also included a glance back into the Park's history at the 1913 Ranger Station. Yes, I even snuck in a selfie there... my way.

What an invigorating way to start off the day!



































 


Comments

Carolyn said…
Another amazingly beautiful group of pictures! Selfie…Christmas card! Love the cabin details, and flowers and scenic water pictures….oh that’s ALL of them!
Steve Coray said…
My biggest fan. I'm touched by your constant support!