Archives: B/W Portraits

This is a collection of some of my favorite b/w portraits. Some are recent, some from a decade or so ago, some from WAY back. Some were very posed, some only slightly posed, some were grab shots. I like them for a wide variety of reasons.

Mom and Dad, about the time they moved out of the house in Ogden.

Steve, Artie and Amalia. ARTIE ROCKS!

Sara.

Jacque

Danny. Rest in peace, my dear friend.

Bruno. Love that man's positive, never-ending high energy!

Jeff. A character indeed.

Tim, a favorite among my fraternity brother poker opponents.

Bill. Funny dude. Pretty solid poker opponent. Deb. VERY solid poker opponent.

Suss. Solid, smart, wise, fun.

Jon. An old friend from my photojournalism days in St. George.

My sister Pat.
Jessica
Chick Corea, in Return To Forever. About 1975.

My sister Carolyn. More sepia than b/w.
An old photo I shot of Dad interacting with his niece Wendy.
This photo says a lot about who Dad was. Miss him.

Ed Coray, out for his morning walk at the OHS track. One of my favorite images. Ever.

Me, acting as model during a portrait tutoring session.
George, a very talented saxophonist. This was for his album.

The Currys.
I like that this couple portrait downplays that he is wheelchair-bound.

Stephanie

Karina

Baby parts!

Comments