Farewell, My Friend (18 images)

Sigh. My Glacier National Park Adventure has come to an end. It's a bittersweet farewell. I loved my experiences there, but the region's brutal winter will arrive soon. Also, I need to get on with my next adventure!



The fall colors were gorgeous, and the mountains spectacular. The wildlife was out and about. I remember having been slightly disappointed I hadn't seen more grizzlies this season. Then, I was able to watch six of them on a slope on my next-to-last day. 




I also went back uo by the Canadian border to check on the herd of white beefalo - very impressive creatures!


The colorful sunsets in that big Montana sky, though fairly infrequent, can also be incredible. Finally, I worked for and with some terrific people. I also befriended some very nice people while there, visitors, guests and locals. 

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better first work-camping experience. Glacier will always have a special place in my heart. I hope to go back!













Comments

Debbie Jorde said…
What an incredible experience and amazing photos! I love how much your enjoying yourself and creating adventure in your life! Sending you love Steve!❤️
Carolyn said…
Speechless! These are spectacular!