New. But is it Improved?

Today's post is a test. I shot all of the photos on my short hike with my new cell phone camera. The purist in me cringes at that. But the pragmatist is intrigued.

First, the camera in this phone is WAY more sophisticated than the one in my previous (old) phone. For example, where the old phone only offered digital zooming, this one features three different optical zoom lenses. That means I can zoom and still get sharp images. And there are tons more features I still need to explore. 

Next, I can carry this one in my pocket instead of lugging around my camera and long lens, especially on longer hikes. That's a benefit that my aging body appreciates.

Finally, I'll be able to edit photos and create posts right from my phone, making that process WAY faster and easier.

The final votes have yet to be cast, but the early results are positive. I need to do more testing!























Comments

Carolyn said…
I think they're great! What type phone did you get?