Oakley Rodeo - Final Night

Saturday evening, I took my camera to the last night of the exciting Oakley Rodeo (one of the top 35 rodeos in the country). My seat was right above the chutes on the east end. So I got some interesting "preparation" shots before the action began. And a few action shots - facing towards the setting sun created some terrific backlighting. 

That is a PRCA event (the big time) and they have sanctioned photographers. I am not one of those. So early on during the action, I was asked to quit shooting, which of course I did. But I did enjoy the rest of the evening's entertainment by some of the world's best rodeo performers.

I am showing those images here instead of offering them for sale on my eCommerce site, www.stevecoray.com, to respect the rights of the PRCA photographers. I hope you enjoy my shots.
















































Comments