Barrel Racing

I recently had the opportunity to shoot a barrel racing event put on by the UBRA (Utah Barrel Racing Association). Yes, I came away with a lot of images. But I also am gaining a better appreciation for what a terrific sport that is! Those athletes love their highly-trained horses and it's easy to see why. Those animals are beautiful, at rest and in action.

This "Winter Series" event had categories for all ages of girls, as well as an open category for women. To be accurate, at this level, barrel racing is open to males as well. There were several adult men and a youngster competing. So I learned more about their interest as well.

I'll definitely be shooting more barrel racing!

Just one image here. The rest are on my eCommerce site: www.stevecoray.com. Check 'em out!



Comments