Scottish Festival and Highland Games (85 images)

Today I attended yet another cultural festival, this one celebrating Scottish culture. It held a special place for me as I am 1/4 Scottish and have spent time exploring that side of my ancestry. I didn't get to see the full range of activities as this was the final day of the festival. But I did get to enjoy a BUNCH. 

This HUGE post of photos (in no particular order) is evidence of the fun I had. Did it make me want to add a trip to Scotland to my bucket list? Absolutely!























































































Comments

Carolyn said…
Great pictures, looks like a FUN day!
That guitar is GORGEOUS!
Bonnie said…
It was a pleasure to meet you and you do amazing work! If you would like to come back next year please let us know and we can give you a pass in!