5-4-3-2... Ready for liftoff!

Well, I finally have a more concrete plan. First, I will be staying in Hurricane, UT, and really settling in to my trailer from April 22 to May 21. My shakedown trip, if you will - working out the kinks.

Then, in late May, I'll drive to my newly-acquired summer job in St Mary Village, Montana, sandwiched between the east border of Glacier National Park, the Blackfoot Reservation, and Canada. I will be working the front desk at a large, very nice KOA campground... and doing a deep dive into that park in my time off. Watch for lots of photos! Also, I have a strong impression that the summer staff there is a kind of family/community, which is great. 

I'm also updating my passport, as the border is now open again and I will be so close to several gorgeous National Parks there.

I'm very excited. I hope to hear from you as I begin this next chapter.

Comments

Carolyn said…
Can't wait for pictures and stories!