Singer Songwriter Open Mike Night

Yesterday, I learned about a music venue in Kamas that is bringing in some solid acts. Several times a month they also feature in their tavern a "Musicians Showcase". It is open mike night for local artists (from all over northern Utah). So my friend Bruno and I decided to check it out.

It was great fun! Wow, Kamas is going through a major change! This venue is not some little dive bar. It turned out to be a big, fairly new convention center/tavern. We enjoyed a wide variety of music and musicians.

Because this was a spur of the moment decision to attend, I only had my cell phone camera. So these images are... fair. But I intend to go back again with friends, my good camera gear, and my cowboy hat! I highly recommend it!

For more info: dejoriacenter.com














Comments

Carolyn said…
Great pictures even though it was only your cell phone! Sounds like fun too!